Congratulations! You're just a few steps away from having a website!
Fill out the application.
Click on a button below to fill out an application for a website.
We verify the information submitted before creating the website.
- Create the website.
What to Expect
When you sign up for a new website be sure to fill in accurate email and phone number for yourself. Also be sure to include current information for your Pastor/First Elder (for a church website) or the Principal (for schools). This will help speed the process.
Once the form is submitted we will contact the Pastor, First Elder, or Principal to verify the information and get authorization to proceed.
Once authorization is confirmed your new website will be built. This process is fast.
Log In Information
As soon as the website is ready, you will receive an email with a link to set your password for the new website!
Most websites can launch with in 48 to 72 hours as long as we can contact the Authorization Person.
Upgrading from a current 2.0 website to the new 3.0 System? Here is what you should expect:
- After signing up for the website, you will receive an administrative access to a new 3.0 website.
- You will still retain access to your current 2.0 website.
- Visitors will still visit the original 2.0 website.
- You may take your time building and editing your new 3.0 website at your pace.
- When your new website is ready to be the live website the public should see, we will transfer custom website address (Domain Name) and DNS settings to the new website.
- Then your original 2.0 website be removed.